Shipping and Policy
On your receipt you may see our studio's legal name: Sunrise Artists, Inc.
We ship USPS ground. Packages go out 2-5 business days from receipt of payment - insurance and tracking number included.
- If more than one piece is purchased we will package them together in one box for shipping to economize on the shipping costs. When you place your order for multiple pieces, the shipping charge might be a little higher than the actual amount charged at the post office. If that occurs we will refund the difference when sending the package to you.
- If we are shipping to a Minnesota address we will charge sales tax at 7.375%.
HAWAII & ALASKA:
We ship within 2-5 business days from receipt of payment and use USPS - insurance and tracking number included.
PLEASE NOTE: If the shipping prices do not cover the higher cost of shipping to your state we will contact you regarding the actual costs for shipping, and we assume that you will pay the difference. We appreciate your understanding of this need.
Please contact us directly by email to determine shipping method, costs and customs requirements.
- International buyers are responsible for duties, fees, or taxes incurred upon receipt.
RETURNS or EXCHANGES:
We do our best to accurately depict and describe the items in our shop and we ask that you keep in mind that all items are made by hand and by nature may have slight imperfections and variations.
If you receive a piece that has been broken during shipment, please notify us within 24 hours. It is essential to save the pieces and the original packing materials for inspection and collection by the shipper.
We are hopeful that you will be pleased with your purchase. If you are not, you may return it within 10 days of the receipt of the package for either option below:
1. Request a full refund for the price of the piece.
2. Apply the price of the piece towards another purchase.
Please note: You would pay all return shipping costs with insurance and tracking number.
Returns must be shipped within 10 days of your receipt of the package.
PACKING FOR RETURN: Please reuse the original packing materials and make sure the pottery is well wrapped and cushioned, as it was originally wrapped by us. We cannot refund or give credit for chipped, cracked and broken pieces or damage that occurred during return shipment if your shipper does not accept responsibility for the claim.
Please contact us directly by email or by phone with any questions or concerns.
Will’s e-mail: email@example.com
Janel’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org